Founded in 2018 by Lucia Vambe, the Zimbabwe Life Project is a group of mental health nurses, doctors and therapists in the UK who have come together with one aim, to develop a skills exchange program with mental health professionals in Zimbabwe which will be marked by participatory exchanges of knowledge, skills and experiences. One of the main overarching aims is to share specialist mental health skills and build positive partnerships between mental health professionals in the UK and in Zimbabwe.
ZLP is a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO)
Email us at email@example.com if you would like to join
- January Mental Health Virtual Race
- Making Christmas wishes come true
- November 2020 – Donations Shipped
- Zimbabwe Life Project receive EPUT Quality Improvement Award
- Blood Pressure Monitor Donation in Zimbabwe